Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Private Investigator

Not too long ago I was lulled to sleep by little Tacetta singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.. and recently the nursery rhyme has been upgraded to the song L-O-V-E (by Nat King Cole). I adore it when she sang that line, '..V is very very, extraordinary..' - the way she says the word 'extraordinary' really makes me go pulpy.

The exam week is finally over! There is no other moment as serene as how I am feeling right now. I feel like I could sleep for one whole week non-stop. But before I do that, let me tire you a little bit more with today's anecdotes.

The family went to Bagan Lalang for some seafood earlier in the evening. We took the chance to walk by the beach and watch the sunset. Little Tacetta was too skeptical of the beach sand and was walking too cautious when the looney mom poured a handful of sand on her tiny feet. I laughed and felt sorry at the same time for little Tacetta because she stood there, glued to the spot, wailing at the mommy to remove the sand from her feet. Honestly, I have never seen such a fussy little girl in my whole life..

She refused to get her feet wet.
She wouldn't walk on the beach barefooted.
She always remind everyone that she is the baby.
She eats food cooked from a crockpot.
She loves to disagree.
She asked way too many whats, hows and whys.
And she adores the mirror.

But I love her.

P/s: I just wrote a short module on time value of money and personal cash flow this morning for my dad. Can you believe it? Just when I thought I have gotten over all financial subjects...

No comments: