Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pointless Me

I viewed Pearl's new blogspot page not a few minutes ago. She just moved her whole Friendster blogging page to blogspot.

The one good thing about blogspot is that readers could leave comments by being anonymous. That way, whoever yang tak puas hati with any written entry boleh lepas geram on the comment section and remain as an anonymous chicken.

Anyway, this is not the point of my entry today. And today, I am totally pointless. I have so many things to think of. It's the last week of school for me and every assignment, every presentation, every report and every exam seem to be occuring this week.

I am suppose to be writing that report about my previous CEO today, but I am oh-so-lazy. I just can't wait for this week to be totally over.

No comments: