Sunday, January 28, 2007

Entry From The Other Side

After a journey of more than 24 hours of flight time, transits and road travelling, (KUL-TPE 4 hours, TPE-LAX 12 hours and LAX-DEN 3 hours) we, my parents and I are finally here in Golden with Pearl.

We arrived last night, at around 8 pm and now it's only 4 am. I went to sleep at 11 pm, not so many hours ago, but I could only sleep for a few hours and am now wide awake and feeling hungry too. I guess my body is registering 6 pm Malaysia time and it's calling for DINNER! Arrghh..semakin gemuk la macam ini.

The weather here is like what I've dreamt of. Sangat jakun lah aku kan sebab first time tengok snow yang sangat cantek. The temperature registered -18 degrees Celcius. Vurrrrrry cold for a typical Malaysian like me.

Pearl's apartment is a pretty little thing. It's a 3 storey building, small and cosy and sort of lovely. Umm...eventhough Pearl has somewhat convert most of the absolute niceness into her standard 'sarang'.

I'm writing this with hope that I'll become sleepy and will finally be able to sleep. Tapi macam tak je. Furthermore, mom is also awake now and outside I'm hearing Papa turning on the TV. Poor Pearl got to be awake too to entertain us.

Hmm..I'm feeling real hungry now, will go look for some pizza from last night in the kitchen. Perhaps I'll make some hot choc too and sit by the window pane and watch the snow. Wahahaha...sangat over...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nana.. so nice.. wonderful. aku juga amat ingin melihat snow. tapao some back for me couszie..hehehhe my love to aunty ton papa & pearl ya. love u guys. mmmuahhh.......

Anonymous said...

Gila jeles ok

Ty said...

Amy & chics,
yela,yela..i'll bring back some air snow for yall.

Anonymous said...

muhaaa.."Perhaps I'll make some hot choc too and sit by the window pane and watch the snow"...kau ikut jugak kata kata aku yek...ala bila aku pegi dah takde snow dah kat sana so tak boleh la aku minum hot choc n sit by the window..aku cuma boleh minum coke je la n sit by the roadside..