Saturday, May 31, 2008

Olla Podrida

There's only another month before school starts again for me. Yeay and yeay-not.

Not more than 36 hours ago, someone else's plan B was my plan A. Pathetic, yes. But later in the day, I took matters into hand and discard the lame plan A totally. The moonstruck one and I made a grand new plan.

Moonstruck came over. The erratic one came by a bit later and then both of them left together.

I woke up with a strange feeling yesterday morning. Couldn't figure out why but as the evening dawned deeper into the night, I was made happy with news from the ravishing one. And then everything fell into place. The ravishing one was the answer to my mysterious, weird mood.

I have been under sleep deprivation for two nights in a row now. Need to catch up on hibernation tonight.

And this post doesn't make any sense.

No comments: