A few happenings lately..
1. Pearl came back last two days, having slightly more weight than a month ago.
2. I've enrolled myself in an MBA programme and already I'm feeling nervous. How can I not be? The Dean of the faculty told us post grads that we've got to maintain a good minimum of 3.0 CGPA throughout to remain in the programme. Those words, I can still remember till now. I mean, what if? Aarrgh..!! I studied science before and what if I'm no good in this field? But I want to be good in this. If I can't be the best, at least I would like to be good. Heelllppp...!!
3. My boyfriend bought me a new mobile phone and I'm still not happy. I want to sing that J-Lo song, 'My Love Don't Cost A Thing'. Heheh..Actually my love does cost a little, but it's definitely not as costly as an N76 or a trip to the United States.
4. I am crazy about Prison Break. I want to do a marathon on it like I did CSI.
5. I'm done with 'I Am Muslim' some time ago and I think of it well and lacking opinions at the same time. I think Dina Zaman has more to say. Many statements were left hanging and unsupported. That was a little frustrating. Probably, as a Malaysian writer, she was playing it safe. Malaysian writers do not have much freedom, see..
6. I did a 7-day-fluid diet last fortnight and the result is satisfying. I lost 4 kilos which is such a great achievement. It's unhealthy, I know but the diet shouldn't be prolonged to more than a week. Now that Pearl is back and my boyfriend is home, I'm sure I'll gain those 4 kilos back in no time! Damn!
7. I went to Malacca like 5 days ago. Saje-saje jalan-jalan because I'm tired of KL. I ate some chicken rendang which I think has this herb called 'cekur' in its ingredients and I ended up with diarrhoea and a tummy full of gas.
8. I noticed that Saty is skinnier than ever after having Qaseh, which is so unfair. And what will become of big, fat, gigantic Tyiana if she eventually give birth one day?
9. Qaseh is already crawling and eagerly trying to stand.
10. I want to read Freakonomics but I can't because I'm too worried about studies.
11. I am thinking of either going to a gym or a slimming centre.
12. I need a freaking holiday but I'm broke.
And now, I've got to clean up messes I've made at home because Pearl will be coming anytime soon. My laundry is waiting to be spun, so I gotta run!