My first entry since new year. Already we are 14 days into 2009.
I am having itches on my neck and chest. Possibly out of excessive exposure to the sun over the last weekend. Sarah, Adah and I were trying to stage a beachside holiday in Prima Court. We slapped on some tanning oil onto our bods and threw ourselves underneath the sun by the pool deck.
I didn't figure out any new year resolution this year. In fact I couldn't even remember the last time I had one. This year was no difference. But I did worked out few things I don't want to be stuck with for the rest of my life and even fewer things I would like to do before I expire. Here they are...
I don't want to be stuck for my entire life with..
1. crappy relationship that costs me my freedom of thoughts and my identity.
2. being treated like a slave just because I decided to indulge in love.
3. the ideology that getting married is the main objective of life.
4. someone who does not love me for who I am.
5. pretending to be someone I am not.
I would make sure I will..
1. be a better person for myself.
2. put myself before anyone else and love myself more (this was something I didn't do quite well before).
Nevertheless, getting some tan is always worthy. Even if it means wearing prickly red chest and neck for a week.