Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Not So New 'New Year'


My first entry since new year. Already we are 14 days into 2009.

I am having itches on my neck and chest. Possibly out of excessive exposure to the sun over the last weekend. Sarah, Adah and I were trying to stage a beachside holiday in Prima Court. We slapped on some tanning oil onto our bods and threw ourselves underneath the sun by the pool deck.

I didn't figure out any new year resolution this year. In fact I couldn't even remember the last time I had one. This year was no difference. But I did worked out few things I don't want to be stuck with for the rest of my life and even fewer things I would like to do before I expire. Here they are...

I don't want to be stuck for my entire life with..

1. crappy relationship that costs me my freedom of thoughts and my identity.
2. being treated like a slave just because I decided to indulge in love.
3. the ideology that getting married is the main objective of life.
4. someone who does not love me for who I am.
5. pretending to be someone I am not.

I would make sure I will..

1. be a better person for myself.
2. put myself before anyone else and love myself more (this was something I didn't do quite well before).

Nevertheless, getting some tan is always worthy. Even if it means wearing prickly red chest and neck for a week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All THE LIFE AND TIMES OF GRIZZLY ADAMS
recorders from Panasonic can work with all types of THE LIFE AND TIMES OF GRIZZLY ADAMS DVD
formats as well. But no such tools are available yet for THE LIFE AND TIMES OF GRIZZLY ADAMS DVD COLLECTION
production on Linux.


Nothing can be worse to have a Breitling Watch
that does not fit your personality. There are lots of stores online doing business with Navitimer Watches
. We have the Navitimer World
Wind Rider which style resembles the extremely popular Montbrillant Datora
.


Hogan
produces great athletic shoes in hogan donna
categories, you can pick Hogan scarpe uomo
along with give it a try. I’m not simply speaking about all skyscraping but Hogan uomo
.