Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Little More..

Add another bagful of stress into my life and I'll be officially crazy.

I hardly have time nowadays. Classes will be held on alternate days. And on days when I do not have to attend class, there'll be group discussions. Preparing for presentation. Assignments and bla, bla, bla..

I ain't complaining. Don't get me wrong. I'm just too busy to be writing anything, yet the urge to blog is always there. And because I am too buried to be crafty, the least I could talk about is how busy and how taxing the past weeks had been.

To make things worse, there'll be no mid semester break this semester. Bloody...! I'll definitely go bonkers if I don't channel this agony somewhere.

I did Laundry with with Farrah, Mareena, Pearl, Way and Yaz last week. It was witty but the fun didn't last throughout the week. I need constant rejuvenation!

S.O.S. This is not healty. Will do something enjoyable this week. Will go out and waste time everyday. Will not worry about studies. Will not sit smug in front of the PC on daily basis. Will not and will not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl !! you are so spoilt!!!hehehe..Call me k..We go spa!!