Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Dragonfly In My Dream


I woke up from my not-too-often afternoon nap feeling groggy. The room felt warm and I realized that it was showering outside. I took the opprtunity to watched the rain fall from the teeny weeny balcony of the apartment. I felt good almost instantenously.

Honestly, I am not a difficult person. I can be happy with little stuffs which are neither expensive nor hard to find.

I don't need too much money to make me happy. Just enough would be just fine.

I love watching the rain and especially when the raindrops hit the hard ground. I think they look like white butterflies. Doesn't make any sense to you? I'll show you what I mean the next time you and I happen to be together when it rains.

I dig staying alone at home. I enjoy the absolute peace I have with myself.

I could stare at plants and trees swaying in the wind for hours and feel very much contented with the scene.

I find that watching the cows in the field at anytime of the day is very calming.

I can sit only with a cup of tea or coffee alone in a cafe watching people passing by. Or I can enjoy the company of one or a few good friends and talk about nothingness that means everything to us.

I'll be happy to receive one sincere good morning from the people I care about. And I'll be crazy happy if they care to show appreciation through little gestures like stroking my hair, walking side by side and telling me how great I look even if I look like shit.

I love bookstores. I love the heavenly smell of new books.

I love water fountains for the splashing sound they made.

I love the family, the 'girls', Scrabble, Lisa, the beach, the sand, the sun, the mountains, Turkish coffee, Lego, the smell of home, the 'khobideh'.

And dragonflies. They make me happy.

:)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully written :)

Ty said...

chics,

thanks, love...!

Unknown said...

The New Moon THE LOVE BOAT Release: The only movie over the last 12 months that could possibly top 'Twilight' in terms of popularity is the second in the Twilight Saga: 'New Moon'. Twilight was the hottest THE LOVE BOAT DVD release of 2009 selling over 3 million THE LOVE BOAT DVD COLLECTION just on the first day of its release alone.
Check the tags of the Hardy clothing . Real hardy shirt tags are regularly immovable on or you should ponder purchasing ED Hardy Shoes and one of clothing is for superstar who is looking to be a little daring and a little perilous and definitely for someone who is looking to certain in their clothes. He is definitely out to make hardy shirts is a very respectable Christian Audigier clothing line fashioned by Christian Audigier.
The Hogan scarpe Hi. Yeah, that's it." Such conversations are going on all over the country, anywhere people talk about Hogan scarpe donna shoes, which is pretty much every where. If you've owned a pair of hogan donna you've probably had a chat just like that. When you did you named your favorite Hogan scarpe uomo , for sure.